Becoming a member
LEO is a collaboration of organizations that design, develop, build, test and market robots. Our mission is to strengthen regional innovation and business activities in the eastern Netherlands regarding robotics.
If you are an organization that falls into one of these categories it's possible to join our partnership. While our focus lies on the eastern Netherlands, we welcome partners from all over the Netherlands and neighbouring countries. Each member of LEO has the possibility to take advantage of our activities and initatives.
|Organization younger than 3 years||€495|
|Organization with less than 5 FTE's||€495|
|Other organizations (older than 3 years and more than 3 FTE's)||€850|
- Access to four RoboCafés per year
- Participation in year congress and tickets for employees
- Possibility to sponsor events for students and PhDs in robotics and to profile your organization
- Access to knowledge institutions such as the University of Twente and Saxion
- Access to the network of commercial organizations in robotics
- Online distribution of your organization's news through multiple channels
- Website (>1.000 visitors per month)
- Newsletter (>1.000 readers per month)
- Twitter (250 followers), LinkedIn and Facebook.
- A stronger ecosystem on robotics in the eastern Netherlands.
You are encouraged to contact coordinator Alex van Geldrop for any additional information and for membership requests.